We represent multiple insurers for healthcare facility Umbrella/Excess liability, some on an exclusive basis. We look forward to working with you on your umbrella and excess liability opportunities.
A few facts about the program:
- S.I.R.: $10,000 or $25,000
- Excess Professional: Always Claims-Made
- Excess GL: Either Claims-Made or Occurrence
- depending on primary
- Policies – Auditable? No – Flat
- Ineligible states: None
- Commission to Agent: 10% (wholesaler brokers – inquire about our terms)
- Installments Available? No
- Advance Submissions: We accept submissions 120 days in advance of the normal expiration date.
- Insurers: Various insurers rated by A. M. Best as “A-” or better
- Type: Excess/Surplus Lines
- A.M. Best Rating: A- / Excellent or better
- Minimum Premium: $10,000
- Maximum Capacity: $10,000,000
- Minimum attachment:
- Min. A. M. Best rating for primary insurer(s): A- /Excellent (individual situations can be discussed)
Once you have developed the primary insurance terms, you can expect a response from us by the specified “due date” or within 15 days of our receiving a complete submission, whichever is sooner. When we are dealing with a particularly complex case we may require more time to finalize the excess terms. Submission documents should be transmitted electronically to: email@example.com
We urge you to carefully review the UmbrellaGuidlines to acquaint yourselves with the information required.